What is clairvoyance and how to tap into it?
What is clairvoyance? How can you develop it? As specialists in all things psychic, Psychic Sofa answers these very questions in this blog. Read here.
What is clairvoyance - and how can I tap into it?
If you’re wondering, ‘What is clairvoyance?’, then you’ve come to the right place. From vivid dreams to sensory perception, clairvoyance is a psychic ability that, believe it or not, can be developed!
In fact, in this blog, we’ll outline everything that you need to know about clairvoyance.
What is clairvoyance? Your guide to the second sight
Clairvoyance is defined as an extrasensory perception ability that enables individuals to essentially see what is ‘hidden’ from our five senses. In French, it literally means “clear seeing”.
What is clairsentience?
Clairsentience refers to strong intuitive feelings that you might have about anything - this could be intense gut instincts and feelings, or simply being able to read the energy and aura of others.
What is claircognizance?
Claircognizance is an inner knowing that is manifested as thoughts - if you have claircognizance, you just know things without knowing why. Perhaps you know when someone is lying, or you just know to avoid a situation.
What is clairaudience?
Clairaudient individuals might hear a calm voice in their mind, offering short and concise messages that are often straightforward. This shouldn’t be confused with the symptoms of psychological or other medical conditions that others might have.
Psychic Sofa offers professional psychic readings for those interested in learning more about various aspects of their life - you can count on us to show you how to unlock your true potential.
Brief History of Clairvoyance
Clairvoyance, or at least its concept, has existed since ancient times, with traces in Ancient Egypt. The rise of spiritualism towards the 19th and 20th centuries boosted the popularity and public understanding of clairvoyance and other psychic gifts.
Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, the author of the Sherlock Holmes series, was outspoken about his deep-rooted fascination with spiritualism and mysticism. In fact, he even participated in séances with mediums, impressed with their demonstrations of clairvoyance.
The scientific community, however, doesn’t consider clairvoyance a wholly paranormal phenomenon but does consider it as pseudoscience.
Clairvoyant: The Art of Seeing the Unseen
If you already have an inkling that you’re clairvoyant, you might be interested in learning how to develop this psychic ability. Psychic gifts are often mistaken as déjà vu and vivid dreams, so if you’re already experiencing these frequently, it might be time to start developing your psychic abilities!
It’s easy to confuse the terms, ‘psychic’ and ‘clairvoyance’, but it’s important to note that these are two different things:
- Psychic: able to connect to another soul, tapping into their aura and channelling into the past to make predictions about future events
- Clairvoyant: able to perceive things that others cannot, obtaining information about objects, locations, events, people through extrasensory perceptions
There is always the chance that you could be innately clairvoyant. It’s crucial that you pay attention to the signs in order to know this. Answering ‘yes’ to the following questions could indicate you have a level of innate clairvoyant ability:
- Do you see colours, glowing lights or auras that other people don’t?
- Do you daydream and let your mind wander?
- Are your dreams especially vivid?
- Do you see things moving in the corner of your eye?
- Can you innately sense how things will unfold?
- Do you often know where you’re going when you haven’t been to a place before?
- Can you easily visualise situations, film scenes, experiences, book scenes, and more?
- Is your imagination overactive - did you have an imaginary friend growing up?
- Do you empathise and connect with others on a deeper level?
- Do you hear a calm and even voice in your mind that tells you short answers to questions you subconsciously ask and/or responses to what other people are saying?
If you resonate with any of the above, and find yourself saying, ‘yes’ to most, you might have a natural clairvoyant ability that shouldn’t be overlooked.
Understanding clairvoyance and recognising the signs can be difficult without proper guidance. Our readers at Psychic Sofa can offer expert advice when it comes to grasping the concept of clairvoyance and what it means for you.
How to develop your clairvoyant abilities
Once you realise that you could have clairvoyant abilities, it is now time to help you open your true potential when it comes to your psychic gifts. Here are several tips to get you started:
- Meditate - meditation is a great way to increase your spiritual awareness, especially when it comes to developing your intuition; drowning out all other noises is how you’ll be able to actually hear your inner intuition with ease
- Use divination tools - from tarot cards and crystals, to crystal ball scrying and numerology, these are useful and powerful aids that could assist with your clairvoyance development; interpreting messages may also come easier with these tools
- Find a mentor - having a mentor to guide and support you as you develop your clairvoyant abilities is essential - they’re a valuable resource for learning new things and better understanding your gifts!
- Keep a dream journal - a good relationship with your subconscious is essential to developing any clairvoyant ability, which is why keeping a dream journal is great for understanding your subconscious, from the beautiful things to the nightmares; dreams are portals, after all!
Need more help to embrace your own clairvoyant gifts? Book a Psychic Reading
For psychic readings that can provide deeper insights into your career, relationships, health, and more, Psychic Sofa has got you covered. With over 25 years of experience and a collection of qualified and trustworthy readers, you can rely on us to help you understand and unleash your psychic gifts, including clairvoyance.
Now that you know the answer to, ‘What is clairvoyance?’ - what are you waiting for? Check out our list of available clairvoyant readers to get started on your journey to exploring your clairvoyant gift! Good luck.
No comments have been made yet