The Beginner’s Guide To Reading Auras
Aura colours can reveal a lot of fascinating information about a person’s thoughts, feelings, dreams and desires, so the ability to read auras can certainly come in handy.
Aura colours can reveal a lot of fascinating information about a person’s thoughts, feelings, dreams and desires, so the ability to read auras can certainly come in handy. In this blog post, we discuss what auras are, what they can do and tips on how to read auras for the benefit of your clientele.
What Is Your Aura?
Your aura is your energetic field, which, in an oval shape, extends in front and behind you, above and below you, and also passes through your body. Containing energy from all three of your bodies (physical, emotional and spiritual), it includes your story, history and all of the various factors that make you, you.
What Does Your Aura Do?
Mainly, your aura acts as a buffer between you and all other energies around you. Just as you interact with people throughout the day, your aura is interacting with other auras, and, when this happens, at a subconscious level, you begin to understand their energies and experiences. Most of the time, these interactions are so minor that you don’t even notice them. It’s only really when tensions arise, or that you’re truly concentrating, that these interactions become more impactful.
The 7 Auric Bodies
There are 7 auric bodies that make up your aura, with each body having its own vibration and purpose:
- The Physical Layer: The one closest to your skin, it’s where sensations of goosebumps and having your hair stand on end originates from.
- The Astral Aura: Related to emotions, and sensing vibes from people, places and situations.
- The Lower Aura: Stores your mental energy, and is where your creativity and inspiration comes from.
- The Upper Aura: Reflecting your higher consciousness, your spiritual health and growth can be found here.
- The Etheric Aura: Connected to your physical health, and holds the energy generated by your body and the environment.
- The Spiritual Aura: This is celestial and is where your intuition takes flight.
- The Ketheric Aura: Holds all of the energies together, and links them to your spirit.
How To Read Auras
In this section, we provide guidance on how to read auras for optimal results.
Creating The Right Environment
- Find a suitable background so that you can see all of the vibrant colours of the aura you are trying to see. A white or neutral colour backdrop usually works best.
- Ensure the lighting is soft so that your eyes can adjust and don’t have to strain when concentrating. Natural light is always good, but candles or lamps can help you to get the right concentration of light needed.
Align In Your Periphery
- Look at your friend and gaze at them. Then pick a spot to stare at, staring for 30 to 60 seconds.
- Focusing on the areas in your peripheral vision, let your eyes fall out of focus. You may start to see a haze around the edges. It might appear like a transparent or white light. After a short period of time, this will become the colour of the aura.
- When you first start to focus, choose a small area, such as the head, using the forehead as a focal point.
Look Out For Visible Colours
- You may start to see colours that are clear and bright, or cloudy and muddy, which will then become clearer the longer you focus.
What Do Aura Colours Mean?
Red Aura: The person is energetic, enthusiastic, adventurous and strong. Always honest in their opinions, they can be direct and forthright too.
Yellow Aura: The individual is intelligent, inventive, logical and a little eccentric, though always motivated to take on the task at hand.
Pink Aura: These are lovely people - so generous, kind, loyal and caring, and always pulls out all the stops when it comes to showing the ones they love how much they mean to them.
Blue Aura: Those with blue auras are peacemakers, always wanting to find an agreeable solution to keep everyone happy. They are great communicators, with charismatic charm that no-one can resist.
Green Aura: Creative, determined, realistic and hard-working, people with green auras are perfectionists who want to get the best out of every situation.
Orange Aura: Orange auras suggest that the person is honest, open and kind-hearted - sensitive souls who are generous too.
Purple Aura: Mysterious, philosophical and always knowledgeable, those with purple auras are deeply intelligent and love to learn more about the world. They can be unlucky in love, but are always devoted until the very end.
Gold Aura: Lavish and proud of it, people with gold auras love the finer things in life and don’t have an issue with showing this off. Highly social, they like being the centre of attention, so long as it’s for their positive qualities.
Rainbow Auras: These are found in healers, especially those trained to work with the body’s energy field.
Auras can also vary depending on shade, and to learn more about this, we recommend that you check out LoveToKnow’s great blog on the subject.
What colour is your aura? What colours are your friends? Let us know in the comments below.
No comments have been made yet